- Can I book more than 10 passengers?
Yes. Just Click the Air Group Booking Icon that can be found at the homepage and
fill out the Group booking form. Once submitted this will be automatically forwarded
to our Group Desk Team.
- Can I change my Reservation Information like Name, Travel Dates, etc.?
Yes. Changes in flight schedule can be processed only with direct coordination to
the Airlines, but expect for corresponding surcharges such as rebooking fee and
fare difference. Change name is not permitted since all airline tickets are non-transferable.
- In the event that I miss an onward flight on a connecting airline, as a result
of my first flight being delayed, will I be compensated?
No, we are not liable for any flight delays or interruption made by the airline.
- What documentation can I use for my Refund Request?
You can use your ticket copy as it contains breakdown of the total amount you paid
- How to classify an Adult, Child and Infant passengers?
Passenger is considered Infant if age is 0-1 year old and 11 months , Child if age
is 2-11 years old 11 months and Adult if age is 12 years old and above .
- How do I book for an Infant?
If travelling with infant, kindly indicate it upon booking your flight. Please provide
the date of birth and it is required to present a copy of the Infant’s Birth Certificate
- What should I do if I need special assistance?
For special service assistance kindly indicate it in the remarks upon making reservation
or you may call the airline for assistance and follow up.
- What are the cancellation charges and how long will it take to get the refund
Cancellation charges will depend on the airline policy and ticket restrictions,
please see fare rules for reference. We can process your refund in 4 working days
from time of cancellation; and additional 4-5 banking days for bank proccessing.
- Can I get a refund if I miss my flight on the day of my departure?
If you miss your flight, it is already applicable for "No Show" charge and refund
will depend on the ticket restrictions of the Airline.
- When and how will I get a refund if the flight is cancelled?
Notice of cancellation of the flight should be requested from the airline in order
to process the refund. Kindly send us the scanned copy by email or fax for our refund
- Can I reschedule my journey? If yes, what are the charges?
Yes if your ticket is rebookable. Charges may apply based on the ticket restrictions.
- Can I travel if I misplace the identity proof given by me at the time of booking?
No .Passenger must present ID together with the ticket.
- Does your site offer or accept any other special airline promos such as a
frequent flyer program?
No. Frequent flyer program is directly coordinated thru the airline for discounted
purposes or special arrangements.